Today, Kaylee reached a new milestone. She learned to stand up by herself without holding on to anything first!
It was so cute and she was so proud of herself. We were having some family play time on the floor which consisted of ganging up on mommy. Then Kaylee decided that she needed to place herself right on the middle on Kayne and myself, she was very proud of herself for placing herself as the center of attention! After a bit on crawling all over mommy, she began by placing her head on the floor and bum up in the air, then she would push herself up and end up plunking on her butt. She was having fun doing this so she continued. Finally after an attempt she was standing up on her feet, and then a few seconds later, kerplunk on her butt. We were so proud of her, Kayne and I both clapped and she copied us and clapped as well. The response she got for doing this pleased her and she continued for a while longer. She did this for about 45 minutes. This little girl certainly has some strong determination, and is learning that she can do anything she puts her mind to!!
Mommy and daddy are so very proud of their little princess. She is gaining the confidence and we are wondering who will be running first...Kaylee or Wyatt. I guess the waiting game is on!!
We had a quiet day in this house today. It appears that the kids and I have a bit of a cold and have enjoyed having a truly lazy day. Wyatt is chewing alot on his fingers so I believe that he has more teeth on the way, and Kaylee was drooling contiuously all day, so hopefully her 4th tooth will be in soon. I am wondering if I will ever get a break from the teething, or am I in for a long haul until all their teeth are in...I am beginning to think that they are following their cousin Emily in this area! I may be doomed :)
Tonight,I have started to cut out the pattern peices for their birthday outfits. I am so excited to get these started! I was out yesterday and found some beautiful material for Christmas, so once I am finished the birthday outfits and see how the look, I may just turn around and make them some amazing Christmas outfits!
Uncle Mouse-sorry we never made it to the airport, we wanted to but the need to stay home was important. We all really enjoyed seeing you and having you over for dinner. Bowling was a blast and I am happy that we were able to make it! I am so happy that you love your scrapbook too! I hope that your journey home is a safe one, and I am looking forward to hearing from you when you get home! Love ya!!!!
Two are 2!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment